Who doesn’t love a warm snug scarf around your neck when its cold outside!
Guaranteed to help you warm up on the coldest of days, we have a superb selection from just £19.95.
- Johnstons make most of our lambswool, merino wool and cashmere scarves in Hawick, Scotland. They comprise 20 plain shades and numerous tartans and checks in all the qualities priced from £24.95 to £89.95.
- Ascot make a large number of our pure silk and reversible silk and merino wool blends in a variety of classic and contemporary prints including paisleys and neat designs. These start at £39.95 to £69.95.
- Tootal supply us with authentic pure silk scarves in retro paisleys and patterns from the 1960’s. The scarves are exclusive to Montys and are £49.95.
- Bronte by Moon – Founded in 1837 Abraham Moon and Sons are one of the last remaining vertical woollen mills in Great Britain. We rely on Moons for many of our patterned pure lambswool scarves which retail for £24.95 in a fabulous variety of colours, checks, spots and stripes.
- Micro scarves from Holland make most of our stripe scarves in acrylic, merino wool blends and pure merino wool and start from £19.95.
- Dress scarves are available in silk spots on a black, navy and wine ground with white spots at £39.95. We also carry plain white acrylic dress scarves at £14.95 alongside cream/ivory pure silk dress scarves at £35.00. Black dress scarves are also available at £14.95 for polyester and £35.00 for pure silk.
- Saints scarves are exclusive to Montys in Northampton. They have been made for us by Luke Eyres in their Cambridge factory for many years. We can offer two qualities this year – the pure wool scarves are 66″ long and 10″ wide in Saints colours of course and come in wool stripes both sides at £29.95 or a wool stripe one side supersoft black fleece on the other side (for more sensitive ladies and chaps) at £24.95. Guaranteed to keep you warm on the coldest of afternoons/evenings at Franklins Gardens.
- Rupert Bear scarves – A firm favourite every year are made exclusively for us by Johnstons of Elgin in Scotland. An ideal present for any Rupert enthusiast whether for an anniversary, birthday or Christmas (just round the corner remember). The scarf measures 180CMs long and 26CMs wide. Each scarf has Rupert, in his trademark outfit woven into the scarf in great detail. Rupert’s name is woven underneath and features on the swing ticket. This year the price remains as last Christmas just £26.95. Please remember the logo scarf is exclusive to Montys, no one else has the licence to reproduce the original scarf. Go on, treat yourself or a loved one!