18 Shopping Days Left
With only 18 shopping days left, we would like to take the opportunity of reminding you of what we can offer you for last minute gift ideas.
- Socks – 63 colours of Burlington argyles, Pringle gift packs, Pantherella cottons and luxurious cashmere plains and patterns, Viyella lambswool plains in short, calf length and knee highs. HJ Softtops in cotton mix, wool mix and thermal, diabetic socks in wool mix and cotton – from £4.99.
- Scarves – Plain, check, stripe, paisley, spots, dress scarves in black and white, in acrylic, lambswool, merino wool, luxurious cashmere, the finest silk, chenille and not forgetting our very own exclusive Rupert Bear Scarves complete with Rupert logo and Saints RFC Saxony wrap scarves – from just £19.95.
- Handkerchiefs – Pyramids, Tootal and Guasch in linen, cotton, monogram initials, boxes of 3, 6, 7, 12 and 13 in plain, coloured all over, sporting polka dots, paisleys, The Beatles, Superman, Mr Men, Looney Tunes and Country Scenes – from £4.99.
- Cufflinks – Hundreds in stock from quirky and fun, formal to classic, Doctor Who, Superman, Dastardly and Mutley, sporting hobbies, past-times – we have them all – from £4.99
- Shaving accessories – Real badger brushes, bristle shaving brushes, traditional razors, cut throat razors, strops, bathroom shaving sets, shaving creams by Taylors of Bond Street and finally Bolin Webb – English made contemporary razors.
- Braces – Clip end and button end in a large variety of plains and patterns in different widths. Albert Thurston’s finest box cloth braces, with velvet and silk braces too – from £16.95.
- Cravats – Back in fashion in a big way, liberty cotton, polyester and silk qualities in classic plains and paisleys to trendy and contemporary patterns and colours – from £19.95
- Shirts – We have them all – whether it’s casual, party or formal business shirts.
- Claudio – Italian fashion at it’s finest – double collars and exquisite prints in beautiful satin cottons – prepare to be shocked and stunned, up to 6XL in stock.
- Culture – A Dutch company that produce superb shirts that can be smart, casual and dressed up or down to impress, up to 4XL in stock.
- Olymp – Their warm handle casual shirts always exceed our expectations every year – available as a 2 ply brushed cotton or a cotton and cashmere blend. So warm to wear in cold weather. Olymp’s Luxor all cotton non-iron shirts really are the best. So easy to look after, in a variety of formal and casual designs.
- Viyella and Gurteens – Classic check shirts from both companies compliment a “country look” and are warm handle too in pure cotton or a wool/cotton blend. They look the part with any of our tweeds whether for shooting or wearing in town.
- Gloves – We are the biggest Dents stockist in the county and hold hundreds of mens gloves in stock. Calf leathers, sheepskins, deerskins and nubuck leathers are lined with either acrylic, fleece, wool, cotton, silk, rabbit fur or cashmere. Prices start from £45.00 and sizes range from 8/small to 10/XXL.